visit my webpage http://www.lydiafu.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Congrats to Hua Foundation on their LAUNCH + their new logo!!

[image from huafoundation.org]

Recently I helped design a logo for Hua Foundation, a Vancouver-based environmental and community geared non-profit. It was such a pleasure to work with these passionate and amazing peeps! I totally dig their values and really appreciate the opportunity to contribute to their group (and through their message- towards all our benefit, health and well-being!). Earlier this week, Co-Founder Claudia Li talked about Hua on CBC TV and Radio. You also get a sneak peek at Co-Founder Kevin's 皮蛋(1000 year old eggs)! They look so good - hope to try them in the future.

This was a really exciting project to work on since it melds a lot of my interests and own attempts to combine the experience of 2nd gen. immigrant, cultural heritage, health, environment and plus using the arts! what a winning combo! yay
I heard their launch event at BaoBei (mmm one of my favorite restaurants in Vancity..hum hum hum) was a great success, I wish I could have been there!!

{the approved design}


Check them out at:
www.huafoundation.org

Or on
Twitter
Facebook

For more about our collaboration on the Hua Foundation identity: check out their post

No comments: