visit my webpage http://www.lydiafu.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reel Asian Film Festival cross-Canada tour SENSE OF WONDER and a mention on Schema Magazine!

I forgot to mention that my short animated film "Permute" will be screening with other Canadian films for Toronto's Reel Asian Film Festival cross-Canada tour SENSE OF WONDER in celebration of May being Asian Heritage Month! This screening is also a part of Vancouver's local ExplorASIAN festival celebrations and it will take place at the Pacific Cinematheque, May 25! I will be in attendance for the Q&A.

Also Schema Magazine even mentioned Permute! :D I feel honoured I got my 1 sec. of fame! (That's like 24 frames of animation - lots of hard work man!!)
Check out the Schema article here.

The tour dates are:

Winnepeg // Thu May 13
Montreal // Sun May 16
Ottawa // Tue May 18
Vancouver // Tue May 25




No comments: